Try healthy and somen and creamy avocado Noodles.
1 Package (1oog) Eryngii (King Trumpet)
1 Package (100g) Bunapi
2 Ripe Avocados
16 Mini Tomatoes
6 Bundles Somen noodles
4oz (120ml) Non Dairy Milk
4 Tbsp Shiradashi
4 Tbsp Sake
1 Tsp Salt
Black Pepper to taste
- Cut Bunapi off of the base and divide into large clusters. Cut the Eryngii (King Trumpet) lengthwise into four equal parts. Slice each tomato in half and de-shell the shrimp
- In a frying pan, add the mushrooms and saute and add in sake then cover with a lid. Steam for 3-4 min. Allow it to cool.
- In a bowl, crush with a spoon avocado and add in the nondairy milk and the shiradashi until smooth.
- Boil Somen noodles and once cooked, wash thoroughly and cool it with iced water.
- In a bowl combine in noodles and avocado mixture. Once Combined, add in mini tomatoes, shrimp, and mushrooms then season with salt, pepper, and parsley.
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp