Whether its Hot or cold outside, this Spicy Korean style soup Can be A perfect quick and easy dinner.
Serving size: 4
1 package (100g) Bunapie
1 Package (100g) Eryngii (King Trumpet)
6 Okra ( Ladies’ fingers)
1 sheet Fried Tofu
2 and 1/2 cups Water
1 Tbsp Chicken Consumme
3/4 Cup (100g) Kimchi
2 Tsp Gochujang (red chili paste)
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
Soy sauce, to taste
- Cut Bunapie off of the base and divide up into smaller pieces. Also, cut Eryngii (King Trumpet) lengthwise so that they are approximately 1/8th of an inch
- Chop up Okra into smaller pieces, meanwhile, cut fired tofu into smaller pieces lengthwise.
- In a pot add mushrooms and chicken consummé and bring to a boil.
- When mushrooms are cooked, add kimchi, and fried tofu then simmer.
- Next, add red pepper paste, sesame oil, soy sauce, and okra. Stir until combined, and turn off the flame.
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp