An omelet big enough to feed the entire family
Serving size: 4
For the eggs:
2 Tsp Mayonnaise
Salt, to taste
For the Sauce:
1 Tbsp Yogurt
2 Tbsp or less Soy sauce
- Remove Bunashimeji from base and cut up into small pieces do the same for the Eryngii (King Trumpet)
- Mince onion. Cut Potatoes into cubes slightly less than one 1 inch and boil until softened, but not falling apart.
- In a frying pan, place potatoes, mushrooms, and cook with the lid on. season with sugar and soy sauce.
- Next, combine egg ingredients and add to the frying pan.
- Mix the sauce together and add to the omelet.
- Once the Omelet has finished cooking, flip over and serve on a plate
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp