Not only is this dish is both beautiful and nutritious, but fresh and easy to take just about anywhere.
2 Packages (200g) Maitake
2 Packages (200g) Bunashimeji
2 Asparagus stalks
1 Bell pepper
Green onion, 4 inches
8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 Tbsp Miso
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
8 Rice wrappers
Seven spice blend, optional
White Sesame seeds
- Separate Bunashimeji from base and divide into small sections. Do the same for Maitake. Next, in a frying pan saute mushrooms until cooked. Season with salt and pepper then add miso.
- Cut asparagus in half and Cut bell pepper into small strips length-wise.
- In a small pot, boil asparagus and shrimp until cooked
- On top of a small wet cloth, place 1 rice wrapper that has already been moistened and place ingredients and roll. Top with sesame seeds.
- Enjoy with your sauce of choice
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp