Looking for a Hearty lunch idea? Try making this fiber-rich Mushroom and Quinoa salad.
Serving size: 4
- Rince quinoa in a fine mesh strainer. Next, boil quinoa in 2 cups water for about 15 minutes
- Cut Bunashimeji off of the base and separate into small pieces.
- Cut bacon and broccoli into small pieces.
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry mushrooms and broccoli until cooked.
- Peel orange and slice into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Combine all ingredients and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp