Try making this refreshing sushi cones they are perfect for lunch.
100g Snap Peas
Soy Sauce, a little
1 Tbsp Oil
1 Serving Tuna Sashimi (Seared tuna)
8 Imitation Crab sticks
8 Sheets Nori
Sauces: Wasabi and Soy Sauce
- Boil the rice until firm, once cooked and still hot, place in a bowl and add sugar, salt, and vinegar mixing together and fanning with a fan.
- Divide Eryngii (King Trumpet) into four equal parts, separate bunashimeji and bunapi from the base and divide into small sections, and finally divide maitake into small sections. Place mushrooms in a frying pan and lightly cook, making sure to season with salt.
- Briefly boil Snap peas and slice the cucumber so that they are between 5-6 inches long. Cut the tuna into manageable portions
- In an oiled skillet, cook an egg and add sugar and salt
- Place vinegared rice on a nori sheet add all ingredients and roll. Repeat 7 more times.
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp