2 Packages(200g) Eryngii (King Trumpet)
1/2 a large stock of Broccoli
1 Chicken Breast
2 Tbsp Fresh Cream
3/4 Cup Mayonaise
1 Egg Yolk
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Parmesan Cheese, to taste
- With your hands, split Eryngii into small piece, divide broccoli into small sections, and cut Chicken into Bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and add in Mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in cream, mayonnaise, egg yolk, and salt and pepper add in broccoli.
- Place all ingredients into Aluminium foil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Heat in the oven at 375°F for about 25min or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Once Fully cooked, add lemon and serve
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp