This dish takes about 30 minutes from start to finish and makes enough to feed the entire family.
1 Package (100g) Bunashimeji
1 Package (100g) Maitake
450g Sweet Potato
1/4 (50g) Onion
30g Bread Crumbs
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
100g Chicken Breast
1 Tbsp Sake
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Mirin
2 Tbsp Milk
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Remove base off of Bunashimeji then coarsely chop Maitake and Bunashimeji.
- In a pan, toast the breadcrumbs until deep color forms. Set aside.
- Peel and chop Sweet Potato. Microwave on high for 7 min or boil until easily pierced with a fork.
- Mash potato and add butter.
- In a frying pan, add onions, Chicken, sake, soy sauce, mirin, and cook until the chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables and mushrooms are tender and fragrant.
- In a large add in all ingredients thoroughly mix together.
- Place mixture in a croquette and cover with Breadcrumbs.
- Put Croquette in the oven and bake until the breadcrumbs gather more color.
Video and recipe by www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp