A dish easy enough to make in the morning.
1 Package Bunashimeji
1 Package Eryngii (King Trumpet)
1/2 a Red Bell Pepper
2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Sake
Salt and Pepper, To taste
2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- Remove the base off of bunashimeji and cut into small portions. Next, chop Eryngii, bell pepper, basil and onion into medium-sized portions.
- Combine together, Fish sauce, Oyster sauce, Sugar, and sake.
- In a pan add chicken and onion and saute until the chicken is fully cooked. Then add mushrooms, and Bell Pepper and saute until the mushrooms are tender.
- combine the chicken mixture with the fish sauce mixture additionally adding in Basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry an egg in a separate pan and serve along with the chicken dish and cooked rice.
Recipe and video from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp