Quick and easy to make.
For the hamburger patty:
1 Package (100g) Maitake
1lb (400g) Ground Beef
1/2 an Onion
1 large Egg
4 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
1 Tsp Salt
Pepper and Nutmeg, to taste
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Sake, or any clear alcohol
For the Asparagus Cream Cheese Sauce:
1 Package (100g) Bunashimeji
1 Clove Garlic
7oz (approx. 200ml) Fresh Cream
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1 Tsp Consommé
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Finely Chop Onions and Maitake.
- Put all hamburger ingredients in a bowl and mix together until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Divide Hamburger mixture into 4 Equal parts and make into a hamburger shape.
- Heat a Frying pan with olive oil and cook until browned on both sides. Add sake, and cover and allow it to cook for about 6 min on low heat. Once cooked, take out of the dish.
- In the same frying pan, heat olive oil. Add in grated garlic, bunashimeji, until the garlic becomes fragrant and the mushrooms are tender.
- Add fresh cream, parmesan cheese, consummé and allow it to reduce. Next, add asparagus, cut into small portions, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the hamburger patty on a plate and cover with the sauce.
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp