A dinner ready dish.
1 Package (100g) Bunapi
1 Package Bunashimeji
4 Salmon Filets
1 Tsp Salt
Black pepper, to taste
2 Tsp Curry Powder
2 Tbsp Flour
2 Tsp Grain Mustard
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp White Wine
- Cut Bunapie and Bunashimeji off of the base and divide into small portions. Season salmon with salt, pepper, flour and curry powder
- In an oven-safe pan, with olive oil, bake salmon for 15-20 minutes in a 375°F until cooked.
- In a frying pan, add mushrooms and olive oil and cook over medium heat.
- Next, add in white wine and mustard grain and cook then turn off the flame.
- Serve salmon with mushrooms on top
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp