A fresh and Delicious recipe perfect for any day.
2 Packages Maitake
2 Packages Bunashimeji
1/2 a Japanese Leek (Japanese long onion), or substitute with spring onions or small leeks
2 Green Peppers
1/2 a Red Bell Pepper
3 Tbsp Miso
2 Tsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Water
2 Tsp Canola Oil
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Seven Spice mix, Optional
- Cut Bunashimeji off of base and separate. Additionally, separate Maitake.
- Cut peppers and red bell pepper into bite size pieces and slice onion diagonally. Add miso, rice oil, and water.
- In a frying pan over medium heat add canola oil and cook pork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once pork is cooked, add mushrooms and peppers along with the other vegetables.
- Season with seven spice blend
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp