This delicious and Flavorful dish is both low in calories and high in fiber.
For the seasoning:
4 Tbsp Miso
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Sake
1 Cup Water
- Remove the base of Bunapi. Divide Maitake and Bunapi into small sections.
- Cut Tofu Into 1cm Squares, Chop up ginger and onion.
- In a frying pan, cook Ground pork adding in ginger and almost all the onion. Add in seasoning ingredients and allow it to come to a boil.
- Add Mushrooms and tofu and let simmer for an additional 2 minutes. add in potato starch and allow to thicken.
- Sprinkle with onion and sesame oil.
Recipe Adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp