This low-calorie dish is both delicious provides a great source of nutrition.
1 Package (100g) Bunashimeji
1/2 Package (50g) Maitake
1 Strip of bacon
200g Romaine lettuce
1 Tbsp Olive oil
salt, to taste
Vinegar, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Separate Bunashimeji from base and divide into small pieces, do the same for Maitake. Cut the bacon into small portions and wash and cut romaine lettuce into bite-size portions.
- In a Frying pan with olive oil, cook the mushrooms and bacon until fully cooked.
- Making a poached egg: in a pan, add a little more than one inch of water and bring it to a boil. Next, add salt and vinegar to the water then drop in gently the contents of the egg. Once cooked take out of the water.
- In a bowl, add lettuce, mushrooms, bacon, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese them mix together. Add in poached egg and enjoy!
- feel free substitute poached egg for a hard-boiled egg.
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp