1 Package (100g) Eryngii
1 Package (100g) Bunasimeji
1 Package (100g) Bunapi
2 Green Bell Peppers
1 Clove Garlic
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Cut Eryngii into 4 equal parts lengthwise, remove base off of Bunashimeji and Bunapi, then divide into small sections.
- Slice tomatoes into to a medium thickness, the sausage into small portions, the Bell Peppers into rounds, and mince the garlic.
- Warm olive oil in a pan and add garlic and Mushroom. Season with salt and pepper, cooking until the mushrooms are tender
- Place tomato on pizza dough and evenly distribute all ingredients.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) until the pizza develops a deeper color.