Something Different than your average Sandwich.
1 Package (1oog) Bunashimeji
1 Package (100g) Maitake
1 Small Carrot
2 Leafs of Lettuce
200g Thinly Sliced Pork
4 Large Sheets Nori
2 Tbsp Miso Paste
2 Tbsp Mirin
1 Tbsp Sake
2 Tsp Soy Sauce
2 Tsp Sugar
2 Tsp Grated Ginger
- Remove the base off of bunashimeji and divide both types of mushrooms into small portions.
- Julienne Cut the Carrot
- In a bowl add mirin, soy sauce, sake, sugar, miso paste and grated ginger; making sure to evenly incorporate.
- In a frying pan add oil and cook Pork and mushrooms together until the pork is cooked all the way and the mushrooms are tender.
- On a large Nori Sheet, add rice (50g), lettuce, carrots, pork and mushroom mixture, lettuce, and more rice (50g).
- Fold all corners of the nori towards each other to wrap.
- Cut in half and serve.
Video and recipe by www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp