Fried Squash and Mushrooms Served with Salmon
2 Packages (200g) King Trumpet
1 Package (100g) Maitake
4 Tbsp Flour
1 and 1/2 Eggplants
1/2 a Squash (Kabocha or one of your choice)
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Divide Maitake into small portions and Cut each King trumpet mushroom into three equal portions lengthwise.
- Cut the eggplant into bite-sized pieces and the Squash so that it is 3/8 thick. Cut salmon into small portions then salt and pepper.
- Lightly flour all ingredients, except the lemon
- Heat oil in a pan and pan fry mushrooms, squash, salmon, and eggplant.
- Once everything is cooked, salt and pepper and garnish with a lemon slice.
Recipe adapted from www.hokto-kinoko.co.jp